YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY IN ENGLISH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEANING LOST IN TRANSLATION. BY ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTING THE ORDER FORM, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BY CLICKING THE ORDER BUTTON AND BY PURCHASING THROUGH WWW.M3SYSTEMDOWNLOAD.COM, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ACCEPT AN ELECTRONIC RECORD OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ALL OTHER TRANSACTIONS AS FULL SATISFACTION THAT THEY BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN WRITING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR FIND ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNACCEPTABLE, SIMPLY LEAVE THIS WEB SITE WITHOUT FURTHER USE AND DO NOT ORDER THE INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FROM THE SELLER.
Customer: A person who has purchased any informational product or any other product from the Seller. Customers from around the world may volunteer to share a common exchange of information regarding the developments and advancements of the Technology, whether it be via an online discussion group, email or any other communication line.
Free Marketplace: An Internet zone where buyers and sellers can find each other. This zone is defined “free” not because the products/services are costless, but due to the service provided totally free of charge. The Seller does not charge any fee whatsoever from either buyers or sellers, does not monitor the traffic on this Marketplace, and does not moderate its activity (except in the case of reported criminal activity).
Affiliate: Any person (whether a paying Customer or not) who has affiliated himself or herself with a merchant for the purpose of promoting its products to the public and earning commission-based income. Book affiliate program is available to anyone at no charge, via ClickBank (the informational products merchant).
Distributor: Any person or company who sells bulk or retail quantities of products relating to the Seller.
The Customer hereby acknowledges the following:
1. There is no warranty that the recommendation is merchantable or that it is fit for a particular purpose or area.
2. In no event shall the Seller, or Seller’s heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall Seller’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the recommendation exceed the purchase price of the information, products and/or supplies.
3. The Customer will not use the recommendation in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
4. The original Customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold the Seller harmless from and will indemnify Seller from damages caused by the use of the recommendation.
5. The Seller assumes no liability for any incidental, consequential or other liability from the use of the recommendation. All risks and damages, incidental or otherwise, arising from the use or misuse of the recommendation are entirely the responsibility of the Customer. Although careful precaution has been taken in the preparation of information, products and/or supplies.
6. In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will any copyright holder, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute the recommendation, be liable to the Customer for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the recommendation.
7. The Customer agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases including free downloads or deliveries of any kind.
8. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
9. The terms and conditions for becoming a sales affiliate are detailed in the respective agreement forms.
REFUND POLICY and Additional Terms and Conditions:
10. The Customer may NOT transfer or allow usage of his/her access information AND/OR informational product(s) to others, either for the purpose of discounted purchases or for retrieval of information. This includes but is not limited to posting links to the informational products on any website, discussion board, blog, chat, email, letter, flyer, public bulletin board, etc.
11. No SPAM or any illegal or otherwise objectionable way to of online promotion is permitted under any circumstances or geographical/Internet zone.
12. Full satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, follow the instructions given to you at the time of ordering, and you will be refunded your full purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for all refunds. Refunds available only via ClickBank, and only in accordance with their rules and limitations; the Seller will NOT process refund requests. No refunds on orders made directly to the Seller with Money Orders or Wire Transfers.
13. Refunds revoke the rights of the Customer for upgrades and/or affiliation/distributorship. Refunds also revoke the right of the Customer for readmission as a Customer and/or affiliate/distributor for five (5) years unless expressly given a written notice by the Seller for early readmission.
14. COMMUNICATION. The Customer must provide the Seller with a working email address by which contact can be made, for the purpose of delivery of access passwords, informational products, news and program updates. The Seller retains the right to communicate back to any Customer and/or Visitor who has submitted a request for information. The Customer may request at any given time to be removed from further mailings.
15. PRIVACY will be strictly kept and the name, email, address and phone number of the Customer will never be given to a third party other than in the case of mandatory cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
16. No hard sell is permitted by any affiliate or distributor, and no bogus claims may be made regarding the recommendation or the results expected from its usage.
17. The headings of the terms and conditions herein contained are inserted for convenience or reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
—END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS—